Help a family in need have a Merry Christmas
Our annual Giving Tree Gift Drive is underway!. You will find the Giving Tree in the Narthex at Church. Take an ornament and return your gift(s) by the date indicated on the ornament in order to bring winter essentials and Christmas cheer to local families living below the poverty line this Christmas!
A big THANK YOU to all who have already participated.
See Below to Donate and Further Instruction.
Clarifications and Instructions:
We know that many of you had some questions and that the listing of gifts on the ornaments is different than it has been in previous years.
- First of all, ALL the children and adults on the Giving Tree LIVE AT, or BELOW the POVERTY LINE. All of these children are in need of help. We work closely with the Southampton Schools , Heart of The Hamptons and The Retreat identifying families in need.
- While the scope of our Giving Tree is to provide essentials to families in need, we aim to also provide some fun and non-essential gifts... as we do for our own children.
- If the ornament you chose lists multiple gift requests, PLEASE pick TWO NEEDS and ONE WANT. i.e. Winter coats and gloves are considered needs, while toys and games would be considered wants.
- You may consider inviting a family member or friend to share your ornament, and you could go in together to fulfill the gift request.
- If you are unable to fulfill the gift request on your ornament, please let us know ASAP. These children do not receive other gifts and it is imperative that we know so we can make other arrangements.
- if you have more questions or would like a different tag please reach out to this year's giving tree chair, Demetra Scaglion. You can reach her at 631-235-6626 or via email D.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to bring a gift and would like to participate, you may make a donation using the button below, or by sending a check to the Church office. If giving on-line, please remember to select Giving Tree on the drop down menu. If giving with a check, please indicate "Giving Tree" in the memo line.
Gifts will be distributed through Heart of the Hamptons, The Retreat, and Southampton Schools. Your gift will bring joy to an East End Family living below the poverty line as we Celebrate the Birth of our Lord!