The Dormition Of The Virgin Mary Church is A FAMILY…
- of God; as sons and daughters of The Most High, we are brothers and sisters in Christ.
- who gather around the table of the Lord each Sunday to receive Him in the Eucharist.
- who believes in God, the Father Almighty.
- who has common Lord in Jesus Christ.
- who enters through the Baptismal Font, but must voluntarily pursue salvation personally.
- who is imbued with the grace of the Holy Spirit.
- who hands down the Traditions of One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church to its young members and loved ones.
- whose members share their God given talents for the common good and for the glory of God.
- which overcomes varying opinions in its love for Christ, who makes us one.
- whose destiny is eternal life in Christ.
- who strives to make Godʼs Kingdom present in this world by its programs and fellowship in the Holy Spirit.
- who thanks God for all His blessings by praising His name.
- who shares the burdens of the sick, the needy and less fortunate.
- who prays for infants at Baptism and for young couples in love as they establish their families.
- who bids farewell to those who have been chosen from our midst to be glorified in heaven.
- who has programs and activities for all ages.
- who prays together, plays together, socializes together, cries together and rejoices together.
- who has a common purpose, to become the true Body of Christ in its fullness on this earth.
Become an active member of our Family of God at the Dormition of the Virgin Mary Church!